Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy V-day

 Holy cow, there are so many cute Valentines Day ideas on pinterest right now.  I have intentions to do some of them.  However, I was supposed to bring treats to a kids club and I needed to find something quick and easy.  These rice krispie treats took me about 20 minutes from start to finish.  The white stuff is just melted white chocolate chips with a little oil.  I just put it into a sandwich bag and pipped it onto the rice krispie treat.  I saw some way cuter versions of this on Pinterest, but again, they were still too time consuming.  I took what I liked from them and made an easier, quicker version.

xoxo

j

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute Jesse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so cute! How did you make them pink?

      Delete