Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Miracle of the Pumpkin Dip that keeps on giving


This is a story about the never ending Pumpkin Dip. It's a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip that's served with Ginger Thins. This dip is the perfect treat for Fall! It's delicious, but i'm warning you... don't double the recipe unless you want to be eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

It just keeps on going...
And going...

And going!


Did I mention that I have another entire bowl of this dip stored away in the fridge? I made it for our Singles Ward Sunday night Ward Prayer. It was a big hit. I got the recipe from my mother-in-law, Linn. After some internet research, I revised the recipe a bit. Here's what I came up with:

4 c. powdered sugar
2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese (I might try 3 pkgs next time to make it a little thicker)
1 can (30 oz.) pumpkin pie filling
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

I also made these meatballs. Fortunately there was an end in site for them.



xoxo

j

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, those meatballs look so good. I love meatballs.

    I love your pumpkin dip. Thanks for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/26/2010

    the cupcakes look so fabulous!!!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete