Monday, November 8, 2010

The Man Cooks!

When Levi and I were dating, I was under the false impression that Levi was an avid cook.  He served a mission in Rome, Italy and learned how to cook the Italian way from old women that he met on the buses.  He still loves to cook Italian food, but I have rarely seen his skills since we have been married.  I really can't blame him for deceiving me...I may have led him to believe that I didn't mind football when we were dating.  I do mind it.  Oh the things you learn about each other after marriage.

Well, Levi finally made me an amazing Italian meal on Sunday night.  He made Lasagna with a homemade Ragu and Bechamel (Bechamel is an Italian sauce that makes Lasagna creamy).  It was SOOOO good!  Tonight, I've decided to make a compromise.  At this very moment, I'm sitting on the couch by Levi, watching football!  Thank goodness for computers... and blogging!  Hehe.  Levi says this doesn't count.  I say it does.

Here are the pictures of his Italian Lasagna:

Homemade Ragu
Bechamel
The final layers
That's my boy!

Meanwhile... I was making these.  

It was a great night in the Kitchen!

xoxo 

j

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious. I think you made a great compromise! By the way, your kitchen looks so cute. I love black cabinets. I keep forgetting that you guys moved :)

    ReplyDelete